We hope that you will be delighted with your purchase, however, should you wish to return anything purchased from www.jackandcable.com we will be happy to refund an item, provided it is in a re-saleable condition. Returns should be made within 14 days of purchase and items must be returned in original condition & packaging, so please take care when opening your item. If you return part or all of your order we will not refund the original delivery charge as this part of our service to you has been completed.
- Create a Royal Mail returns label by clicking this link: http://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/2176
- Repackage your unwanted item together with a copy of your despatch note or email order confirmation. If you do not include this paperwork we may be unable to issue a refund or contact you. Ensure the item in securely packaged in a box suitable for mailing as we cannot be responsible for items poorly packaged and damaged in transit
- Take the parcel to your local Post Office and obtain proof of posting”. Retain this for future reference as we cannot be held responsible for items lost in the post.
- Once we have received your returned item a refund will be issued within 14 days onto the card used for payment. Please note that it can take up to 21 days for your bank to credit your account. We are not liable and cannot take responsibility for any bank charges that you may incur during the refund process.
Your item is under warranty for 12 months from purchase. Should you believe your item to be faulty:
- Check the date of purchase to see if your item is still under warranty
- Return it to us (following the returns procedure above) together with your proof of purchase.
- Clearly describe the fault – this will speed up the processing of your return.
- Indicate whether you wish to receive a replacement or a refund Your item will be inspected upon receipt and a replacement or a full refund will be issued.
Exchanging your item:
Unfortunately, we are unable to facilitate exchanges. If you wish to purchase an alternative item, please place a subsequent order for the new item and return the original product as per our returns procedure outlined above.
We may share your personal information with our suppliers, service providers and other contractors to fulfil orders you place with us and to provide the services you request.